$13.99 - $18.99
Shimano ST-EF500 shift/brake lever provide an ergonomic, integrated solution for both brake and shifting controls. - Optical gear display - Adjustable reach - 4-Finger lever, compatible with cantilever, roller, linear-pull, and mechanical disc brakes
Shimano's Tiagra Rear Derailleur SS (10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: RD-4700-SS - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Maximum Sprocket: low sprocket: 28T / top sprocket: 14T - Minimum Sprocket: low sprocket: 25T / top sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 33T
Shimano's Tiagra Rear Derailleur GS (10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: RD-4700-GS - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Maximum Sprocket: low sprocket: 34T / top sprocket: 12T (front double) / 20T low sprocket: 32T / top sprocket: 12T (front triple) - Minimum Sprocket: low sprocket: 28T / top sprocket: 11T (front double) / 20T low sprocket: 25T / top sprocket: 11T (front triple) - Maximum Front Difference: 16T (front double) / 20T (front triple) - Total Capacity: 39T (front double) / 41T (front triple)
• 20% lighter rear shifts • Consistently stable shifting • RD new shadow design with optimized slant design • New shift cable with new hyper low-friction coating technology • Longer lever body • Anti-slip on main lever - Thumb Operation • I-spec II • Model Number : SL-M8000-I • Series : DEORE XT • Shift Lever Type : RAPIDFIRE Plus • Rear speeds : 11-speed • Front Shifting : Front Shifter Available • Instant Release : Yes • Multi Release : Yes • 2-way Release : Yes • Optical Gear Display : NO • Shift Cable Casing : OT-SP41 • Shift Cable : New low friction shift cable
- Series: SORA - Shift Lever Type: STI - Front Shifting: 2 or 3 - Rear Shifting: 9-speed - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41 - Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Cassette Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 9 - Color: Black
- Internal cable routing for lighter steering action and a clean handlebar area - Effortless and accurate shift operation - Ergonomic brake lever - Clean internal cable routing - Engineering plastic bracket body - Aluminum main lever - Adjustable reach - Compatible only with FD-4703 front derailleur
Shimano's Tiagra Dual Control Lever (2x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. -Model Number: ST-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Front Shifting: 2 - Shift Cable: Lever side:OT-SP41 / RD side: OT-SP41 Sealed - Reach Adjuster: Screw
$167.99 - $389.99
Shimano Ultegra R8000 dual control levers. - Greater reach adjust range - Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation with redesigned internal shifting unit - Even lighter front shifting when paired with redesigned FD-R8000 - 2x11-speed - Model Number: ST-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41 - Shift Cable: Polymer coated - Average Weight: 220 grams
Shimano's Claris Dual Control Levers offer smooth shifting and confident braking. The hoods are ergonomically contoured for a comfortable grip and easy access to shifting controls from any handlebar position. Top-view gear indicators ensure you know which gear you're in at all times.
$179.99 - $359.99
Shimano's Ultegra Di2 Dual Control Levers provide instantaneous, intelligent electric computerized shifting. With a simple, light touch of the easily accessed buttons, you get instant, perfect gear changes every time. They feature high-tech composite construction, too, for a feathery weight of 313 grams for the pair. Plus, the ergonomics are great, too, with comfortable hoods and anatomic levers for excellent shifting and braking control from all hand positions. And, because there are no cables and housing to stretch, wear or fail, you'll love Di2's amazingly operation year after year.
Shimano's 105 Dual Control Levers let you easily shift and brake without ever taking your hands off the handlebars. The short-stroke shifting is so telepathic you'll be in the gear you want almost before you realize you shifted. Plus, the robust design offers excellent durability and the hoods are ergonomically contoured for top comfort.
Shimano's Tiagra Triple Dual Control Lever (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: ST-4703 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Front Shifting: 3 - Shift Cable: Lever side: OT-SP41 / RD side: OT-SP41 Sealed - Reach Adjuster: Screw
$336.99 - $759.99
TT/Triathlon Hydraulic Disc Brake Dual Control Lever (2x11-speed). Features - Optimum power transmitted with grip firmly - Switch button integrated inside without hand release - Intuitive shifting control - Single button on each side of the shift lever only works with Synchro Shift - Each switch available with multi-shift on/off - More control and confidence in race condition - Optimally balanced hydraulic brake system for racing - Customizable the function to fit in rider's riding style - E-TUBE project - Clean cockpit area - Integrated E-TUBE cable and internal brake cable routing - New cable junction (EW-RS910/911, EW-JC130) available to integrated with bike frame
Shimano's Ultegra Di2 shifters raise the bar for high-speed shifting and unbeatable ergonomics. With a simple push of a button, you get precise, near-instant gear changes. These sculpted beauties greet your hands with a flat transition from the handlebars to the hoods, and the blade design makes it even easier to reach the shift buttons from the hoods or the drops. Easy-to-add satellite shifters (sold separately) can be used for even easier access to the shift buttons from the bar tops or the drops. The use of electronics limit wear and tear on your shifting components, so you'll experience like-new, perfect shifting ride after ride.
$349.99 - $699.99
Shimano's Dura-Ace Dual Control Levers are the perfect way to experience world-class, ProTour-proven shifting and braking on your road bike. Shimano blessed these modern marvels with their legendarily smooth, precise shifting action and combined that with carbon levers and titanium hardware for feathery low weight. Plus, three bearing units support the main levers for ultra-smooth, ultra-light, ultra-fast shifting with excellent durability. The shifting stroke has been reduced, too, for the quickest shifts yet. There are even built-in reach adjusters for fine-tuning the fit. And, you'll appreciate the ergonomic hoods when you're pounding out the miles and the hidden cables when you're standing back and admiring your race-ready thoroughbred.
Shimano Ultegra TT/Triathlon dual control lever. - Reduced drag through a more aerodynamic design - Eliminated the switch box of ST-6871 to make the design smaller and shorter - Intuitive shifting control - Keep firm when shifting - Single button on each side of the shift lever only works with Synchronized Shift - 2x11-speed - Average Weight: 138 g/pair
Shimano's 105 STI Shifters let you comfortably shift and brake without ever taking your hands off the handlebars. The short-stroke shifting is so telepathic you'll be in the gear you want, almost before you realize you shifted. The robust design offers excellent durability. Plus, the hoods are ergonomically contoured for a comfortable, fatigue-reducing grip.
$399.99 $499.99 20% Off
When every second counts, you want Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 Dual Control Electronic Bar-End Shift/Brake Levers at your disposal. These amazing time trial/triathlon-specific levers are for use with Shimano's Di2 drivetrain components (sold separately). With a simple, light touch of the easily accessed buttons, you get instant gear changes and squeezing the levers applies the brakes with authority. And, these carbon beauties feature spot-on ergonomics for smooth, controlled shifting and braking even when you're pushing yourself to your physical limit.
- Quick And Intuitive Rear Shifting Operation - Shorter Lever Stroke - Redesigned Internal Shifting Unit - Lighter Front Shifting Operation - Redesign Front System With New Front Derailleur - Comfortable Grip And Operation - More Customizable And Precise Lever Position - Expanded Reach Adjustment Range (14 Mm) Mechanical Brake - Consistent Braking Performance In Any Condition
Shimano's R785 Di2 Shift/Hydraulic Brake Lever Set (2x11-speed) is designed for all day riding comfort, durable and dependable performance. - Comfortable and Natural Hand Position for All Day Riding Comfort - High Braking Power Ideal for Cyclocross and On-Road Riding - Electronic Shifting Function Based Shift / Brake Lever Allows for More Compact, More Ergonomic Hood and Lever Design - Both Lever Reach Adjust and Free Stroke Adjust Possible - More Stopping Power, with Less Effort, Especially from the Hood Position - Fits a Wide Variety of Hand Sizes from the Hood Position - Reservoir Tank Provides Pad Clearance Auto-Adjust to Maintain Consistent Pad Clearance - For Use with BR-R785 or BR-RS685 Calipers and Di2 Electronic Derailleurs
- More Control And Confidence In Race Conditions - Optimally Balanced Hydraulic Brake System For Racing - Dedicated Brake Lever Shape, Stroke, Contact Point, Stiffness And Dedicated Shift Paddles - Light Weight - Carbon Composite Plastic Material Of Hood - More Intuitive, Quicker Shifting Operation - More Defined Click Feeling And Ergonomic Shift Lever Position - Customizable Function To Fit Any Riding Style - Each Switch Has The Option For Multi-Shift On Or Off - E-Tube Project - Optimum Power Transmitted With Grip Firmly - Ideal Ergonomic Cover Shape With Better Thickness & Tenderness - Openable Hood Cover - Simple Set Up And Maintenance - Easy Replace Hood Cover - Openable Hood Cover - Customizable The Function To Fit In Rider'S Riding Style
Imagine a world where every shift is immediate, smooth and precise, every gear, every time. Well, that world can be yours with Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 Dual Control Shift/Brake Levers, a key part of their Dura-Ace Di2 electronic drivetrain. With a simple, light touch of the easily accessed buttons, you get instant gear changes and squeezing the levers applies the brakes with authority. Plus, these gorgeous levers are made of carbon and are outstandingly light. They boast comfortable, ergonomic hoods as well as sculpted levers that fit and feel great for awesome control, shifting and braking.
Page 1 of 1